It’s Strong, it’s Light and installed with legendary Gigglepin reliability!
GP100 TWIN MOTOR COMPETITION WINCH
Available with six different ratios, three different drum lengths with options to up your speed further puts this winch in a class of its own and is continuing to raise the standard for high performance winching.
10kg lighter than other twin motor winches and more options overall.
Tested vigorously, the GP100 won its first competitive outing and has been dominating the off-road world (worldwide) ever-since, winning such events as the Croatia Trophy, Breslau Rallye, Graf Trophy, Porugal Extrem, Thailand Extreme, the Ultra4 European Championship, to name a few. With off-load line speeds from 25m up to 180m per minute, there is a GP100 for everyone!
Note: Can be fitted with Hurricane and/or Hellfire Gears at time of order at no extra cost - see chart below.
It has the following amazing features-
- Six different ratios – Standard, +15%, +25%, +40%, +50% & +60% to suit all applications,
- Super smooth air operated FreeSpool drum,
- Stronger, lightweight, cast aluminium housings,
- High performance EN36 heat treated gears,
- Three drum sizes - Short 10” (254mm), Standard 13” (+76mm), Long 14.5” (+114mm),
- 11 Roller bearings for silky smooth operation,
- Removable stainless steel Brake Pawl mount,
- Fully submersible,
- Supplied with Bow Motor 2 (12V or 24V),
- Gigglepin Solenoids, PowerBars and Wiring (Pro 100 as standard, Pro 150 as optional extra)
- 18 symmetrical M12 mounting points,
- Super strong polished stainless steel Fairlead,
- External ratchet brake,
- Billet drum end plate with rear BraceBars,
- Oil Filled gearbox for perfect lubrication,
- Large drain and filler plugs,
- Serial numbered for traceability,
- Can be supplied with Gigglepin MBS system,
- Designed and built in UK.
THE BEST WINCH YOU WILL EVER OWN!
3 Year Mechanical Warranty (Motors and Solenoids not included)
* Can be supplied with Hellfire Gears to give more ratio options at no extra cost!
3 Year Warranty on mechanical parts (motors and solenoids not included)
Dimensions sheets for all three drum sizes available to download here -
Standard Drum (76mm Longer than Warn 8274)
Short Drum (Same as Warn 8274)
Long Drum (114mm Longer than Warn 8274)
Winch Weights & Shipping Weights -
|Winch Type||Actual Weight||Shipping Weight|
|GP100 Standard Drum||53.5kg||62kg|
|GP100 Short Drum||51.6kg||60kg|
|GP100 Long Drum||54.5kg||63kg|
|GP100 Standard Drum with MBS||56.5kg||65kg|
|GP100 Short Drum with MBS||54.6kg||63kg|
|GP100 Long Drum with MBS||57.5kg||66kg|
Standard GP100 ratios Fitted with Hellfire gears
- STD 133.28:1 Becomes +41% 78.52:1
- +15% 115.41:1 Becomes +49% 67.99:1
- +25% 100.94:1 Becomes +55% 59.46:1
- +40% 83.75:1 Becomes +63% 49.34:1
- +50% 66.56:1 Becomes +71% 39.21:1
- +60% 53.68:1 Becomes +76% 31.62:1
Standard GP100 ratios Fitted with Hurricane gears
- STD 133.28:1 Becomes +31% 91.82:1
- +15% 115.41:1 Becomes +40% 79.50:1
- +25% 100.94:1 Becomes +48% 69.53:1
- +40% 83.75:1 Becomes +57% 57.69:1
- +50% 66.56:1 Becomes +66% 45.86:1
- +60% 53.68:1 Becomes +72% 36.98:1
Standard GP100 ratios Fitted with Hurricane and Hellfire gears
- STD 133.28:1 Becomes +51% 54.09:1
- +15% 115.41:1 Becomes +65% 46.84:1
- +25% 100.94:1 Becomes +69% 40.96:1
- +40% 83.75:1 Becomes +74% 33.99:1
- +50% 66.56:1 Becomes +80% 27.01:1
- +60% 53.68:1 Becomes +84% 21.78:1
24V System available upon request.
If you are unsure of your winching requirements, or have any questions or queries, please get in touch - contact us